With this information on data protection, we would like to clarify which data is collected and processed.
The use of this website for viewing the contents is basically possible without providing personal data. If you use one of our services and/or contact options (e-mail, contact form), the data provided will always be processed in accordance with the basic data protection regulation and in accordance with the applicable country-specific data protection regulations. To ensure this, we have implemented numerous technical and organisational measures for processing. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed.
The definition of terms used here, such as "personal data" or "processing" can be found in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws in force in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature:
56130 Bad Ems
Phone: +49 (0) 26 03 / 91 81 0
Fax: +49 (0) 26 03 / 91 81 10
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. You can also use your browser settings to delete cookies already stored in your browser. However, if cookies are deleted or deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Contents of third parties on the website
Our website integrates content from other providers. These can be pure content elements (e.g. videos) but also widgets (functions such as displaying ratings) or e.g. fonts and technical libraries. This content is loaded into your browser from external servers. When providing information about the data transmitted, we refer to the respective provider.
Google products used on this website (Google Inc. "("Google"), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) are Google Maps and YouTube (subsidiary of Google). These products are integrated via an interface ("API") to the Google services. Through integration, Google may collect and process information (including personal data). It cannot be ruled out that Google may also transfer the information to a server in a third country.
The information Google collects and how it uses that information depends on how you use those services and how you manage your privacy preferences.
Google indicates among other things the following data to process:
- Protocol data (in particular the IP address)
- Site-related information
- Unique application numbers
- Cookies and similar technologies
If you're not signed in to a Google Account, Google stores the information we collect with unique identifiers associated with the browser, app or device you use. For example, to ensure that your language settings are retained in all browser sessions.
If you're signed in to a Google Account, Google also collects information it stores in your Google Account that it deems personally identifiable.
By the integration of Google products we pursue the purpose of an optimal function and representation of the contents possible thereby to make available.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data described here is Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the benefits of integrating Google products. Further information is provided, loading time and traffic are reduced and a uniform representation of the fonts is ensured. Google's legitimate interest in the (personal) data collected lies in improving its own services.
Collection of general information when you visit our website
When you visit our website, your browser automatically transmits general information. This information is temporarily stored in log files of the server and can contain the following data:
- Internet protocol address (IP address) of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access to the websites visited
- Name of the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- Operating system of the accessing system
- Name and URL of a retrieved file from this website
- Website from which an accessing system accesses this website (referrer URL)
- Browser used (User Agent)
Purpose of processing
The processing of general data is necessary for the provision of a website and thus serves the protection of a legitimate interest of our company. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- correct delivery of the contents of this website
- Ensuring a smooth use of this website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- Provision of necessary information in case of illegal use
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. We do not use the data to draw conclusions about you personally. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a person concerned. The recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, the contract processor.
The collection of this data is mandatory for the operation of the website. Therefore, there is no possibility of objection for the user. The above-mentioned data for displaying the website will be deleted when they are no longer required. With appropriate legal requirements, further storage may be necessary in individual cases.
Due to legal regulations, this website contains information about the company which, among other things, enables quick electronic contact. If you contact us by e-mail, telephone, social media or via a form, the personal data transmitted by you will be stored.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Information provided voluntarily by the user will be processed to process the contact request and its processing (e.g. inquiries about products and services, fulfilment of a contract, provision of a service).
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this
- processing is necessary to process a contract with you
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
Legal basis of the processing
The data you provide will be processed in accordance with GDPR Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a) b) c) f). In detail, this means that personal data will only be processed if
- consent has been obtained (lit. a)
- they are necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures (lit. b)
- we are legally obliged to do so (lit. c)
- there is a legitimate interest in the processing (lit. f).
Deletion or storage period of the data
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period. After the expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract.
Rights of the data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by the person responsible:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Deletion of your data stored with us (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR)
- to object to the processing of your data with us (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR)
- if you have given us your consent to revoke your consent at any time with future effect (Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR)
- to complain to a regulatory agency. (Art. 77 GDPR) Your competent supervisory authority depends on your state of residence, your work or the alleged infringement.
Up-to-dateness and changes to our data protection provisions
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail.